Sunday, January 20, 2013

My Little Baby is All Grown Up


Yesterday was a big day.  It was wedding dress shopping day! Sweetness thinks she found her dress....and this ain't it!  C'mon, I'm not that stoopid!  My sisters told me it would be a blast and boy were they were right.  Makes me glad I get to do this 4 more times.  The best part of the day was seeing her be so calm and carefree.  It made me realize just how ready she is for all this.  She has her life together and found the perfect man to share it and you know what that means???? Gagger (my super cool, cryptic computer nickname for my own Mr. Perfect) will soon have a masculine back-up finally!

1 comment:

  1. Almost thought you were going to post the picture of the actual dress!! Maybe you can on Groundhogs Day 2014 - my first day to have a husband!

    ReplyDelete