Thursday, January 17, 2013

    I am going to attempt this blogging thing mainly due to the rather insistent prodding of my eldest, let's call her 'Sweetness'.  That's what blogging is all about isn't it? --the really cool cryptic nicknames for all the important people in your life!  Well, Sweetness convinced me to give it a whirl so I'm whirling away.  What's this going to be about you ask? Who knows.  It will be a surprise every time I write.  I have no idea but when it's all said and done I guess I will know.  I'm what is considered 'over the hill' so I've had a few years to figure out who I am.
     A documenter-  I've written a letter on every single wedding anniversary, nearly 30 of them.  I've videotaped each of our 5 children on their birth date every month for years and years.  Trust me, if blogging had been invented back when I was just starting out, I have no doubt I would have been all about it.
     A planner, which is very different from an executor.  I thoroughly enjoy planning small meaningful family events, things that just make a home happier.
     A follower of recipes (not sure if that qualifies as cooking).
     A photographer want-to-be.  I've single-handedly proven that owning good equipment does not a photographer make but I haven't given up yet.
     A homeschooling mom.  I don't wear jumpers though.
     A microbiologist.  Seriously, I LOVE bacteria, who doesn't?

Enough of post #1.  Time to go do what I am suppose to be doing at the moment.  Who knows.  I might be back.






No comments:

Post a Comment