Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Blogging = Dieting.....same thing....

How is blogging the same as dieting??? Well you tell yourself you can do this and I am going to start that day!!  You begin all gung-ho with the best of intentions, only to lose steam as the days/week(s) progress.  Next thing you know you forgot the fact you were ever blogging or dieting in the first place.  That's me anyway. But what do they say?  If at first you don't succeed...so here I am trying again.  I suppose I should start dieting too.

Humor me and just pretend that I haven't missed a beat (or gained a pound).  In fact I can do better than that. I will give you the last year in abbreviated form.









 

 






There you go.  Now we are all caught up.....again. Now for the diet part....starting tomorrow....yeah, tomorrow.  I may still remember to do that by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment