Thursday, February 20, 2014

Lenten Preparations are Underway


My previous year of giving up my beloved QT ice teas for Lent has proven to be not as difficult as I expected to be.  Yes, I did miss them, but it didn't take long to realize ice water is pretty darn nice in and of itself!  So this year I really want to step it up an impossible amount a couple of notches and really address my total health.  I know that sounds like I am reaching for the moon, but so be it.  It just feels right this year with all the circumstances that are now a part of our life.  I am going to eat 100%- totally healthy--home prepared meals, exercise, drink plenty of water, vitamins, sleep, etc....and it is all going to be on calendar--each day--what needs to be done that day.  Sound ambitious?  Good, it want it to be.  It isn't even about being successful though....it's really about the trying....and THAT I plan on doing.

While researching, I came across a great resource :  www.fannetasticfood.com.  It finds like this that make it seem possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment